Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse our websites and allow us to improve and tailor the websites for you. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the websites. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our websites to improve website functionality and to ensure we can provide relevant materials for your use.
If you wish to remove cookies placed on your device by our websites or stop our websites placing further cookies on your device you can do this at any time, learn how to do this below, in the managing cookies section.
By visiting our website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies you are consenting to the use of non-essential cookies and acknowledging our use of essential cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional health services experience.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (Or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this website (or third-party services employed in this website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this website, the URL addresses (uniform resource identifier), the time of visiting the website, the method utilized in visiting our server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the application) and the details about the path followed within the application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user's IT.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Data processor (Or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (Or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this website. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The means by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as described in the relative terms and on this site/application.
Small sets of data stored in the user's device.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Where cookie technology is not available, an anonymous identifier may be used. An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters used for the same purposes as a cookie.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation through the website and remembering things like your preferences.
Cookies allow websites like ours to deliver you a personalized experience. The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
Managing cookies: enabling and disabling
· Google Chrome
· Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
· Google Analytics Opt Out
Cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
1. Essential - these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites. For example, some cookies allow you access the website view and download the needed material, or carry out fraud detection and security checks (along with other similar things). These are essential for the website to work properly.
2. Functional - these cookies will enable you to move around the site and use its features such as accessing secure areas (e.g. content for users). These cookies also allow us to remember your user preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site. The information gained through the use of functional cookies is anonymous and is not used for any other purpose.
3. Performance improvers- these cookies will help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our customers and to improve how our website works. This information is used for statistical purposes only and is not used to personally identify any user.
4. Advertising - these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve ads and manage our online advertising when you visit our site and sites upon which we advertise. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with, and may also be used to manage the number of times that you see an advertisement.
We use the following types of cookie
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to access secure areas of our websites or download materials. We do not require your consent to place these cookies. Nevertheless, you may be able to block these cookies yourself on your device/ browser, but restricting these cookies is likely to mean that our websites will not work as you would expect and certain functionality may be inoperable.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to improve the functionality and experience of our site, these include third party cookies which collect information to help better tailor our advertising to your interests, preferences and past activity
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information will be used by us and third parties to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose but only if you consent to such sharing.
· Social website/re-marketing cookies. So you can easily "like" or share our content, we have included sharing buttons on our websites for certain social media sites such as Facebook and twitter. These cookies are set by the third party social media sites to which they relate, including:
o Periscope; And
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
Changes to this cookies policy and more information
Any changes to this cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will take all measures necessary to communicate any changes to this cookies policy to you. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this cookies policy. We will also bring your attention to such changes by updating our cookie banner/ pop-up.
This policy was last reviewed and updated: January 2022.
Download the Medy App
Subscribe To Receive
Health & Wellness Tips
Genx marketing and media LLC 511 Le Solarium Building, Dubai Silicon Oasis, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 3321 433